Dewy's LONDINIUM I

This afternoon I visited Dewy, a new L1 owner. He visited me two weeks ago to get an idea of what the L1 has to offer and on getting home he promptly ordered one ;-)

He has filmed "my" complete workflow, from grinding to espresso to cappuccino and I have taken pictures of his routine (see below).

I noticed that the water from his shower screen leaned in one direction and after taking out the screen, cleaning it (there was some excess grease that he had swiped in the bore) and re-inserting it, the flow was completely even. This did not make a noticeable difference in the extraction but it's good to have it right all the same.

15 grams of grinds in the OEM basket, 25g of espresso in 25 seconds, looking good!

Grinding 15g

checking the weight on the Acaia

Nutating tamp, light pressure

Slow careful pull, 5s pre-infusion

Flow looking good

Keeping track of time & weight

25g in 25s

Yay! Sweet & spicy

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser