Hoofdkwartier roastery: BESCA and Artisan

Arnoud and Roland from Hoofdkwartier called me to say that the shipment of very special Ethiopian beans arrived so I immediately went to pick up my order. I brought my camera so I could document their new BESCA roaster and their setup to have Artisan communicate with the roaster.

Arnoud Kruiver at work

Arnoud, Artisan, BESCA roaster


Hardware control panel

Electrical circuitry, all very neat

Artisan screen and recent roast profile

Calibrating the drum position, in fully warmed up state there must be 1.5mm between drum and front. Arnoud made a simple measuring instrument to check this margin frequently.

Artisan setup

Artisan setup

Fire!


Roastery workshop

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser