Wieland Timer switch for line pressure booster

(Also check the next blog about this:
http://kostverlorenvaart.blogspot.nl/2017/09/tije-boxing-in-wieland-fm-15-timer.html)

To raise the water line pressure from 2 to 3 bar for my commercial size LONDINIUM L1 espresso machine I use a silent little Grundfos booster. It only needs to be activated briefly every now and then.

I used to have a manual switch but now I use a simple and small alternative by the German manufacturer Wieland.

The flare TIME FM 15-1 timer switch can be configured to dozens of very different tasks pertaining to all varieties of time and switching but here it performs the most simple job of briefly switching on the booster every x seconds. I plan to have it activate the pump once every minute but for the video that would be boring so I made it happen faster. The parts will be built in a nice aluminum body by Tije de Jong later this month but for testing I used a high tech box provided by Joshua Hayman.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser